Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite: Check Specification, Features, Camera and Price
Korean company Samsung is going to officially launch its latest smartphone Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite in India today.
Korean company Samsung is going to officially launch its latest smartphone Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite in India today. The information about the launch date of this device was received from the teaser issued by the e-commerce site Flipkart. It is being considered as a direct competitor to the OnePlus 7T. This is the second smartphone launched by the company this week
Specification of Galaxy S10 Lite
- This phone will get an edge to edge 6.7-inch Infinity-O display Full HD Plus display with a resolution of 1080x2400 pixels and a pixel density of 394 ppi.
- RAM: 6G/8GB.
- Storage: 128GB of storage.
- This phone has a 7 nanometer processor whose clock speed is 2.8 GHz.
- Battery: 4500mAh with 25W Super Fast charging.
- Operating System: Android 10-based One UI 2.
- The phone will have an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- It will offer 4G, VoLTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth.
- USB Type C connectivity options.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor.
- The device has a Snapdragon 855+ chipset.
Galaxy S10 Lite Camera
- It has triple rear camera with 48 megapixel main camera
- Its aperture is f / 2.0.
- The second lens is 12 megapixel ultra wide.
- The third lens is 5 megapixel macro lens.
- For selfie, this phone will get 32 megapixel front camera.
Galaxy S10 Lite Price
This smartphone will be available for sale today on Flipkart. Samsung's latest Galaxy device has been launched in India at a competitive price of Rs 39,999. Whoever is interested can buy it from Flipkart.
By Rishabh Bhan