Mahashivratri 2020 Special: Know Date, Timings, Puja Mahurat & Recipe of Bhang/Cannabis Pakora
Shivratri is on 21st February 2020, Monday. Maha Shivratri is universally observed by all religious Hindus. Know the Shivratri timings and Puja mahurat for the year 2020 and Recipe of Bhang Pakora.
When it comes to cannabis, the festival of Holi will start pondering in your mind. But cannabis is enjoyed not only on Holi, but also on the occasion of Maha Shivaratri, the festival of Lord Shiva. It is believed that hemp (bhang) is very dear to Lord Shiva and on the occasion of Mahashivaratri.
Hemp (bhang) is offered to Bholenath and is also consumed as Prasad. Mahashivaratri is a famous festival of Hindus. This year the festival of Mahashivaratri is on 21 February (Friday).
Date, Time, Puja Mahurat of Maha Shivratri 2020
• Maha Shivaratri is on 21 February (Friday).
• Timing of Nishita Kaal Puja - 12:09 AM to 01:00 AM, Feb 22
• On 22nd Feb, Timing of Shivaratri Parana - 06:54 AM to 03:25 PM
• Timingof Ratri First Prahar Puja - 06:15 PM to 09:25 PM
• Timing of Ratri Second Prahar Puja - 09:25 PM to 12:34 AM
• Timing of Ratri Third Prahar Puja - 12:34 AM to 03:44 AM, Feb 22
• Timing of Ratri Fourth Prahar Puja - 03:44 AM to 06:54 AM, Feb 22
• Chaturdashi Tithi Begins - 05:20 PM on Feb 21, 2020
• Chaturdashi Tithi Ends - 07:02 PM on Feb 22, 2020
Maha Shivratri 2020 Recipe of Bhang/Cannabis Pakora:
INGREDIENTS OF BHANG PAKORA
• Gram flour i.e besan - 2 cup
• Salt- 2 teaspoon
• Turmeric - 1/2 teaspoon
• Chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
• Dry mango powder - 1 teaspoon
• Bhang seed powder - 1 teaspoon
• Onion - 3 medium sliced
• Potato - 4 chopped
• Refined oil ¬- 2 cup
• Cauliflower (chopped) - 100 grams
How to make rolls of cannabis?
• To make fritters of cannabis
• We pour the flour in a large bowl to make will make a solution of flour for pakoda.
• Then add little water and mild salt into flour.
• Now add chopped cauliflower pieces , chopped potato pieces, chopped onion, chopped green peppers, chopped cannabis leaf, cumin, chopped green Dniya, Anardana powder, roasted cumin powder, red chili powder , licking Mix well with a spoon spice powder and Dniya powder in the large bowl of flour and mix them well with Batter.
• Now the mixture for making cannabis/bhang pakoras is ready, so now we will make cannabis pakoras.
How to make Bhang/Cannabis Pakora?
• Put oil in a pan to fry the pakoras and keep it on the gas for heating.
• When the oil is well heated then take a little mixture of the pakoras and make the shape of the pakoras.
• Then put them in the hot oil.
• Put 4-5 pakoras in the pan at a time and fry them in a plate by frying them with a medium flame until they turn golden.
• When they turn golden, it means they are ready.
• Take out the hot cannabis pakoras in a serving plate and serve it with tea, coffee or green coriander sauce.
Excessive intoxication of cannabis is harmful for health, so do not give cannabis pakoras to children.