KVS Admission 2020: Kendriya Vidyalaya Registration to Start Soon; Check Eligibility & Important Documents
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) admission application form 2020 will be available on the official website @ kvsonlineadmissions.in. There will be a direct link present on the homepage for registration once the application form is available.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will soon begin admissions 2020. The admission application form will be available on the official website @ kvsonlineadmissions.in. The moment when application form is available on the website, there will be a direct link present on the homepage for registration.
Candidates can fill details and complete the application process. Students and parents who are waiting for the admission process to start can check the complete admission process in this article. According to sources, the admission process will begin from next week onwards.
What is the eligibility for KVS Admission 2020?
- A child must be 5 years of age as on March 31 in the academic year in which admission is sought for Class 1.
- However, the child born on 1 April must also be considered.
How to register in KVS Admission?
- Interested and eligible candidates can register online through the official site of KVS @ https://kvsangathan.nic.in/
- The forms will be available by the Principal Free of Cost.
- The registration for Class 11 will be taken up soon after Class 10 Board results are declared.
Documents Required for KVS Admissions 2020:
- For class 1 admission- a certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births is required.
- For other classes, the date of birth recorded in the transfer certificate issued by a school recognized by the State Education Department will be accepted.
- The original certificate of date of birth must be returned after verification to the parent.
KVS admission Reservations:
- From the total available seats for Class 1 admission, 15% seats are reserved for SC & 7.5% seats are reserved for ST. The shortfall in the number of seats reserved for SC and ST will be worked out after considering the number of SC/ST children admitted under RTE quota.
- For admission from Class 2 - Class 12, parents and students can refer to the admission process notification here.