JEE Main Registration 2020: What to do after the Examination Ends? Complete Process Inside
Interested students, who want to sit for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2020 exam, should now hurry up & register themselves as the NTA will end the registration on 6 March, 2020.
Interested students, who want to sit for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2020 exam, should now hurry up & register themselves as the NTA will close down the registration on 6 March, 2020.
Candidates, who wish to appear for the National Testing Agency JEE Main 2020 April exam can register by visiting the official site @ jeemain.nta.nic
NTA JEE Main 2020 Exam: Important dates
- Application Deadline: 7 March
- Admit Cards: 16 March
- Exam date: 3 April - 9 April
What is the Eligibility Criteria of JEE Main 2020 exam?
1. Candidates who have passed or appearing 10+2
2. Candidates who are willing to get a degree in B Tech / BE or B Arch / B Plan
What after JEE Main 2020 April Examination?
- Eligible candidates, who qualify the JEE Main 2020 exam will then be called for JoSAA counseling.
- After that, they can get seats in NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs.
- The top 2.5 lakh JEE Main qualifying candidates will be eligible for the JEE Advanced exam.
JEE Main 2020 exam: Applying Method
Step 1: Go to the official website of NTA JEE (Main) 2020 @ jeemain.nta.nic
Step 2: On the homepage, find the link that says “Application form for JEE (Main) April -2020”
Step 3: Now sign-up and create an account
Step 4: Login using your credentials & fill the form
Step 5: Upload your documents
Step 6: Pay the application fee
Step 7: Tap on submit button