How to Make Kaju Katli at Home?
Kaju katli is the star of all festivals. It is even said that Diwali is incomplete if you have not eaten kaju katli. Now when Holi is just here, we will tell you how you can make kaju katli at home in just few minutes.
Kaju katli is as easy to make as delicious it tastes. It is the star of all festivals. It is even said that Diwali is incomplete if you have not eaten kaju katli.
Kaju katli Easy & Quick Home-Made Recipe:
• Recipe Cuisine - Indian
• Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
• Meal Type: Veg
Ingredients for Kaju Katli
• Cashew - 200 grams
• Sugar - 100 grams
• Cardamom powder - 1/2 teaspoon
• Ghee - 2 tablespoons
How to Make Kaju Katli?
• Make a fine paste by putting kaju in the mixer.
• Put the sugar in the pan and add 1/4 cup of water.
• After the sugar dissolves, cook the syrup for another 1-2 minutes.
• Add cashew powder to sugar syrup and cook the mixture till freezing consistency.
• Take the mixture out in a plate and cool it, when the mixture is so cold that it can be picked up in the hand.
• Then lift the mixture in your hand and prepare a dough like round flour.
• Then place butter paper on top of board.
• Place the dough on top of the butter paper placed on top of the board.
• Extend the dough little by hand and now with the help of a cylinder, giving a slight pressure, 1/4 cm.
• Roll it thinly and prepare it.
• After the thin rolled bandage cools for 15-20 minutes,
• Prepare cashew katli in a square or diamond shape.
• Your Kaju Katli is ready.
Cashew katli can be kept in the refrigerator and eaten for 15 days. Share your reviews in the comments below.
Author- Rishabh Bhan