Home-Made Face Packs to Remove Holi Colors from Face, Nails & Hair
It is an important Indian festival celebrated in the spring. This festival is celebrated on the full moon of Phalguna month according to the Hindu calendar.
Holi is a colorful festival, which people of every religion celebrate with full eagerness and fun. This festival decorated with love-filled colors gives the message of brotherhood. It opens the bonds of every religion, sect, caste.
How to remove the colors of Holi from face
• Do not wash your face frequently to remove the colors from the face as by doing this your face will dry up completely and face skin will be damaged a lot. So avoid it.
• One can easily get rid of the colors of Holi by using the things present in the kitchen.
• Use face packs mentioned below, the damage done to the skin by the colors is also cured.
Different types of Face Packs to remove the colors of Holi
Lentil/Dal Face Pack
• Any dal can be used as scrub by grinding it.
• Just one night you have to soak the lentils and prepare milk and paste the next day.
• Keep this pack for some time and then clean it with lukewarm water.
Honey & Lemon face pack
• To prepare a honey face pack, you will need to add lemon juice to the honey.
• After this, apply the paste prepared from both these things to your face.
• Clean your face with lukewarm water after 10 minutes
Use yogurt pack
• Use curd on the skin to remove color.
• Wherever there is color on your skin, massage those areas with light hands with yogurt.
• Gradually your complexion will start to lighten and take care not to rub the skin too much during this time.
Besan Face Pack
• It is the best face pack for face.
• This face pack will not only get relief from the colors of Holi in the face but will also help to moisturize your face skin.
• Add one teaspoon of curd to one teaspoon gram flour.
• Apply this face pack on your face properly.
• At the same time, when you feel that it has dried, then clean it.
Banana Face Pack
• The color will be easily cleaned from your skin and your face will also improve from this face pack.
• First of all mash the bananas well, add half a teaspoon lemon juice to it.
• Then wash your face with clean water and apply this pack on the face.
• Leave this pack on the face for 15 minutes.
• When it dries, make your face wet and rub it well on the face for a while and then clean it.
Multani Mitti Face Pack
• This face pack is best for those people who have any kind rash on their face due to the colors.
• To make this face pack all you have to do is add a few drops of rose water and a little water in multani mitti.
• Then keep this paste or pack for 10 minutes and after it dries, clean it with the help of water.
How to Remove Holi Color from Nails?
• Many times while playing Holi, your nails also get colored, which is very difficult to remove.
• Apply several creams or oils on your nails before playing Holi.
• You can remove colours from nails with the help of lemon.
How to Remove Holi Color from Hair?
• Apply mustard, coconut or olive oil to your hair before playing holi. It will protect your hair from Holi colours.
• The color of holi will not reach the roots of your hair due to the oil applied to the hair.
Keep eyes safe
• Many times colors often go away in the eyes. Due to which the eyes start burning and itching.
• You must wear glasses or sunglasses whenever you go to play Holi.
• If there is still color in your eyes, then wash your eyes with cold water.
What not to do:
• Do not paint for too long.
• Do not leave color on hair.
• Do not wash face, body, hairs and nails with hot water.
• Do not apply bleach on face.
• Do not rub the body too much.