Coronavirus: Quick Method to Make Hand Sanitizer at Home or Buy Them Online from These Places
High demand of hand sanitizers has resulted in its price hikes & product scarcity. However, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says, that good old-fashioned hand-washing for a minimum of 20 seconds is the most effective way to protect against the deadly virus.
The demand for hand sanitizer has become one of the most essential items of today. Hand sanitizers can be used to prevent the spread of coronavirus. High demand of them has resulted in its price hikes & product scarcity. However, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says, that good old-fashioned hand-washing for a minimum of 20 seconds is the most effective way to protect against the deadly virus.
Where to buy hand sanitizer?
Know the best places online where you can still buy hand sanitizer:
How to make hand sanitizer at home?
Apart from it, you can also make your own hand sanitizer at home by the following method:
- Rubbing Alcohol 91% Isopropyl
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Essential oils for fragrance (if required)
- Mixing bowl, spoon and small empty container
- Now, mix 2/3 cup rubbing alcohol and 1/3 cup Aloe Vera into the bowl until well blended.
- Add 8-10 drops of essential oil.
- Pour it into your container and your sanitizer is ready.
- You can store it in the fridge.
- As per CDC's recommendations, hand sanitizers needs to contain at least 60% alcohol.
You can get the ingredients online-
Buy Pure Isopropyl Alcohol Industrial Grade IPA Concentrated Rubbing Alcohol for $29.99 on Amazon
Imax Isopropyl Alcohol (99.5%, 1 Gallon) for $35 on Amazon
Isopropyl Alcohol 99% (1 Pint Bottle) available on Amazon for $26.95
Innovating Science Laboratory-Grade Denatured Ethyl Alcohol available on Amazon for $23.99
Innovating Science Laboratory-Grade Denatured Ethyl Alcohol (95%) for $32.99 on Amazon