CBSE Board Exams 2020: Dos & Don'ts for Students; Know Dress Code & Important Instructions
Parents and students need to know the general instructions to follow during the board. Know the dress code, admit card and items which are allowed and prohibited while appearing in the examination hall.
Board examinations are here, you must have revised all the chapters from your syllabus. Nevertheless, a list of important things for the board is yet to be focused.
Central Board of Secondary Education examination for the class 10th & 12th will start from February 15, 2020.
Parents and students need to know the general instructions to follow during the board.
Dress code, Admit card, items which are allowed and the prohibited items while appearing in the examination hall.
Do not wait till the day before examination to get your admit card, if you have not collected your admit card so far then you need to visit your respective school and collect it.
Admit Card or Roll Number:
- Though, the admit cards for regular and private candidates have been already distributed by the schools.
- The students must check that the admit card has their own signature, guardian signature and principal's signature on it.
- The principal's signature on the admit card of private candidate is placed by authorized signatory.
- Students will not be allowed for the examination without the admit card or roll number.
- As these are the most important documents to carry for the examination.
- Students will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after 9:30 AM.
- Hence, all the parents and students must ensure that they will report at the given time.
- Though, the board examination will be started from 10:30 am.
- Yet the distribution of the answer sheets will be done by 10:00 AM at all the centres of examination.
- Students are permitted to carry transparent pencil box, their kit with pen or pencils along with the geometry box to draw.
- Besides the water bottles, students with diabetes can carry glucose tablets or snack with them in the examination hall.
- Electronic gazettes such as mobile phones, smart watches at the exam centre are strictly not allowed.
- Printed material or text books are not permitted in the examination hall.
- Students can leave these things in their bags outside.