Breakup Day 2020! Perfect Way to Breakup & How to Get Over It
Going through a bad breakup can be really cruel. Your heart and body hurts alot.
Breaking any relationship is as difficult as getting together. Many times, due to the breakup we get into a stage of depression & many times the relationship is ended intentionally. Break up isn’t just about fragmenting romantic ties but it could be a chance for you to break free from any bad relationship that’s holding you back from a long time.
Breaking up isn't easy as ending up anything hurts one or other. But you should keep some things in mind while breaking up. On 21st February every year, break up day is celebrated around the globe. On this day, the relationships are turned off due to some reason.
Let's learn about the methods of breakup-
Do not go in public places
- If you are thinking to breakup with your partner then it is important to prepare a role for it. First of all, you should avoid going to public places with your partner.
- If you are thinking to breakup with your partner then this is the time when you should stop seeing him or her.
- During a breakup, you must reduce the focus on your partner or stop at all. This will slowly make your partner feel frustrated with you.
- During breakup, you should first single out your status in the column on the social relations site like Facebook. This will also give your partner an idea.
- If he asks, you can make excuses for not telling the relationship to the public.
Stop picking up the phone
- If you are in the full mood of breakup, do not pick up your partner's phone occasionally or you can put it in the reject list.
- You can also change your number.
Block your partner from your account
- You can just block your partner, if it is a long distance relationship.
- You can block your him or her from your social sites like Facebook, instagram etc.
Talk to him
- According to me this is the best way to break up. Talk to your partner and tell him/her that you drag this relationship anymore and you are ending it.
Inspiring Quotes that’ll Lift Your Spirits After Heartbreak
1. "If you don’t love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?" — RuPaul
2. "Never love anybody who treats you like you’re ordinary." — Oscar Wilde
3. "Get up, dress up, show up, and never give up."— Unknown
4. "Be in love with your life. Every minute of it." — Jack Kerouac
When You Need To Remember How Bright The Future Is
1. “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” — Marilyn Monroe
2. "Breakups hurt, but losing someone who doesn't respect and appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss." — Unknown
3. "Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck." — Dalai Lama.
4. "Stars can't shine without darkness." — Kris Menace
When You're Feeling Powerless
1. "I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength." — Alex Elle
2. "The woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet." — Mohadesa Najumi
3. "The thing about happiness is that it doesn't help you to grow; only unhappiness does that. So, I'm grateful that my bed of roses was made up equally of blossoms and thorns." — Lana Turner
Author - Rishabh