Bold or Vamp: Perfect Tips to Complete Your Look
The right selection of your accessories can turn you from boring to glamours. Choose the right colour either bright clothes or eye catchy accessories. Read all Do's and Don'ts Below.
The right selection of your accessories can turn you from boring to glamorous. But it’s crucial to style a right accessory according to your dress. For instance, a light weighted chain for neck, if you are going for a formal meeting and for those who are ready to glam up the floor on any family function or festival, heavy jhumakas can give you the look of a Bollywood diva.
Always style yourself according to the event where you are going because place does matter a lot. You should know how to carry yourself. It’s not about what you wear, how you look rather about the confidence.
WHAT TO AVOID:
1. When you're wearing black, white or other neutrals, accessories in any colour look stylish and coordinated. If you're wearing a colourful outfit, though, make sure your fashion accessories don't clash.
2. It all goes back to the basics of the colour wheel. Primary colours, of course, are red, blue and yellow. Secondary colours are those that result from mixing two primary colours (i.e., red plus yellow equals orange).
3. They work very well together when they are matched on the same level of lightness or darkness.
4. If you want to make a big fashion statement, choose primary and secondary colours that are opposite of each other on the wheel. Pairing these colours is bold and adventurous, and some shades don't look as good together as others.
5. Avoid partnering red with green, though, unless it's the holiday season. Experiment to find which colours work best for you. In general, don't use more than three colours.
6. Always style according to the weather, yes keep this thing in your head when you get ready to step out because wrong selection of your accessories in summer and rainy season can spoil your whole look.
7. Carry sober and simple style for professional meeting.
8. Your makeup should not be loud when you carry simple accessories it can turn you from bold to vamp.
9. Forget the rule that says your handbag must be same in colour as your shoes. If you have bright shoes then it’s important to carry a contrast bag which in light colour as well.
10. Choose the right colour either bright clothes or eye catchy accessories.
11. Don’t put too many rings in your hand when you are wearing a watch.
And before styling any look carry ‘CONFIDENCE’ because it gives you the perfect touch up. Your confidence makes you ten times more beautiful. It reflects your personality, and attracts other towards you.
Whatever you feel inside, your confidence will show and create a positive side of you to others. Those who had ample of questions in their head that what people will say and feel shy to step out, always remember one thing that people will always say whether its positive or negative. You cannot control their mouth but yes being a confident person these small problems will never bother you. Choose whatever in accessories but never forget to build up confidence in you.