ALERT!!! Preliminary Exam Date is Out, Know Applying Method, Eligibility & Qualification Here
Latest update on Preliminary exam. Date has been released by TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) on April 5, 2020.
The combined civil services – 1 Examination (Group-1-services) is completely based on merit. Graduates, post- graduates or diploma holder can apply for the post.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the registration through online mode by February, 19.
The registration for direct recruitment can be filled through the official website of TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) at tnpsc.gov.in.
Importantly, online registration will be closed on February 19.
Last date of the online registration – February 19, 2020
Preliminary Examination Date – April 5, 2020
Last date for the payment of Pre-exam through bank – February 21, 2020
Note: Examination date for the Main will be announced, once the results are out.
The total numbers of vacancies are 69. The registrations for the following posts are –
1. Deputy Collector – 18
2. Deputy Superintendent – 19
3. Assistant Commissioner – 10
4. Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies – 14
5. Assistant Director of Rural Development – 7
6. istrict Officer (Fire & Rescue Services) – 1
Eligibility & Qualification:
• The minimum age should be 21 years as on July 1, 2020. The candidate must have the knowledge of Tamil language. Graduates, post- graduates or diploma holder can apply for the post.
• The time duration for preliminary exam is 3 hours. It will be objective type questions along with 300 questions from General studies (175) and Aptitude & Mental ability test (25).
Differently-abled person will get the age concession upto 10 years.